3D artists and game designers with extensive experience in digital sculpture and 3D modeling for board games, wargames, collectibles and 3D visualization.
When we work for a client, we base our work on the following maxims:
– Discretion: if we are working for a client, we never publish any type of content about the work if we don’t have the express permission.
– Commitment: we seek, above all, the best quality, seriousness with our customers and the scrupulous fulfillment of the agreed delivery times.
– Flexibility: when calculating budgets, we are always open to negotiate costs with our customers so that both of us are satisfied. We also make special discounts for lots of a certain amount of sculptures.
As game designers our work is characterized by:
– Passion: our love for the games encourages us to always be thinking in new projects and the best way to carry them out.
– Print and play: we think that we are facing new times with the possibilities of 3D printing and it’s possible to offer high quality models and digital rulebooks and cards that our customers can easily print at home, avoiding the higher costs and problems of physical production and distribution.
– Free content: our rulebooks, scenario books stand-ups and cards for the games we design will be always free content that all of you can download and print at home.
– Online store (in development): in our store you’ll be able to purchase any of our models’ printing file, and use them in our games or in any other game that you think that them could fit.